Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Specials

I put up some new specials on my main page Bertera Nissan for our new cars. Come check them out on our specials page. Also you may comment me on here or any of my other pages. I do have a couple. ;) Another I check very frequently is http://www.berteranissanblog.com/ and trying to get some followers as well. Let me know if you have any questions or if there is something you wish me to write about. I want to hear from you! I love cars.. electronics and motorcycles. Those are my driving forces in my life. Well besides my family and friends! I think those are a given but do not want to take for granted. As some of them are also customers but you can start as a customer and end up a friend as well. Life is all about meeting new people and finding a common ground. Isn't it? ;)

Well I'm off to take some pictures of our Pre-owned cars so you can see them on the web! Hope you are all having a great day! And the the bruins take it at home Thursday night!

Thanks again for reading,

Jereme Erlandson
Bertera Nissan

No comments:

Post a Comment