Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Free GPS System

Here at Bertera Nissan we have a special I need to write about.. I know...  But we are giving away a FREE GPS system when you purchase 4 continental tires. See our add here for details. Now here comes the real kicker...  Well by visiting our service center you may also be eligible to enter for a Brand New Nissan as well! Now if that does not get you excited... Well then I really do not know what will.  You can see the rules and regulations for the keep summer rolling event by simply Clicking Here.  The Free GPS system offer runs out on Sept 12th but the FREE NISSAN keeps rolling until September 30th but why not opt for both... From what I understand if you need tires and have them done that not only gets you a free GPS but you can also enter to win a BRAND NEW NISSAN!  If I didn't work here I would be having my tires replaced as we speak. Yea... Bad news for our employees... We cant win.. But that betters your odds! ;)

Hope your all having a great day and keep smiling!

Jereme
Bertera Nissan
Auburn MA

No comments:

Post a Comment