Monday, November 30, 2009

Bertera Nissan News

And why hello there again..  ;)

 Well I have told you about some renovations going on here.. And there still going on but getting closer and closer to a finished project. The Christmas Tree went up this am. :) Time to bring in the Christmas cheer after the meals had by all last week. This would be another one of my favorite times of year. I know I try to see and hear from family throughout the year.. Be it cookouts, get togethers, or what ever reason... But for some reason Christmas parties always seem to get the best turnouts..  Well for my family at least. But in general from what I hear it seems people make that little extra effort this time of year. And that is the best part! So from us here at Bertera Nissan.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment